Tuesday, January 11, 2005

WTF - Holy Balls, Batman!

Well, since I missed WTF Day last Tuesday, I'm offering up a double dose today. Did you know that apparently you can sell your testicles (if you have them) on the black market for quite a hefty price?

Police in Denton, Texas, arrested two teenagers in October and charged them with robbing two visitors who were passing through town from Montana; the victims said they were on their way to Baton Rouge, La., because they needed money and had read on the Internet that a medical school would pay $100,000 for testicles.

Makes me think of Bob Barker signing off the Price is Right: "Don't forget to have your pets spayed or neutered!" Holy hell, what some people will do! All I can say is ... OUCH!

And for part two, I posted an entry back in October called Piggy Spunk (you can check it out in the October Archives). Well, oddly enough, I just completely randomly happened to come across this and it serves as a follow up to that story:

Britain's Office of Communications, which rules on viewers' complaints about TV programs, decided in November that the on-air, manual collecting of hog semen on the "reality" show "The Farm" did not violate standards in that, in the office's opinion, the pig did not feel "degrad(ed)" by the experience.

This is just wrong. Pigs have feelings, too! I think I'm going to start a new organization called P.A.M.P. - People Against the Masturbation of Pigs. Maybe I can get some government grant money if I set it up as a non-profit.

I know, I know ... you're probably saying to yourself ...

What the F@#k?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home